Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Leverage

With every passing week the NFL's locked out officials are gaining leverage. The brand is being ruined and Roger Goodell is allowing it to happen, by turning a blind eye. Its as though he doesn't care as long his pockets continue to get lined.

I am less excited about football than I have been in many seasons. It's painful to watch these games.

My other and last gripe of the week... I hate having games every Thursday! It's hard to know what decisions to make for fantasy lineups.

The run down on my 3 fantasy teams...

The MONEY league... Coming into this week I was 2-0, and on top of not just my division but all 80 teams in this league. (5 leagues of 16, that changes into the top 16- 10 division leaders and 6 next highest in points scored) I won again by 20 points. I didn't score as high as I'd have liked with only 82. I left too many points on the bench... the story of my fantasy season!

The Tampa radio league, I was 2-0 and am now 2-1 after a disappointing week, I remain in 3rd place. Philip Rivers scored 4 points... If you can win with a QB scoring 4, please tell me how... :-(

The family league... I was 0-2 and in DEAD LAST! I am now 1-2 after a comeback victory decided by less than half a point. Thank you BEASTMODE! The win catapulted me into 8th place overall.


My other thoughts:

The Buccaneers need to be as aggressive on offense as they are when playing rush defense. I would like to see them throw the dang ball before they are trying to mount a come behind victory!

The Colts have a way to go, but they do look better than last year. I am sorry to Austin Collie got injured, but I think the organization has a responsibility to protect his future if he is unwilling to do so himself.

I cannot believe that the Vikings beat  the Forty Niners, the Raiders beat the Steelers, the Cardinals are 3-0, and that the Seahawks sacked Aaron Rodgers 8 times in the first half putting them in the position to win on a bad call.

The Denver Broncos do not look good. Peyton and the receivers need to put in some extra hours.



The best news of the week Brighthouse finally got NFL network and Redzone channel, after a 9 year standoff!

No comments:

Post a Comment